About this blog

I was diagnosed with breast cancer on June 11, 2010. As a result of my treatment, I have lymphedema in my left arm. I draw my strength from the Lord, as well as my family's Scots-Irish heritage. Our Graham's were a tough and scrappy bunch of fighters on the Scottish/English border. They came to America and continued to fight when necessary: in the American Revolution; the Civil War; and my brother is a Captain in the U.S. Army. My ancestors settled this country against all odds. My great-grandmothers on both sides of the family were pioneer women who settled the West. Along with that heritage, and the full armor of God, I am walking the walk and fighting the good fight.

Friday, October 29, 2010

One less thing to worry about

I got a call from the gynecologist I saw on Monday.  My uterine biopsy came back negative.  So I don't have uterine cancer.  Because tamoxifen may increase my risk of it in the future, I plan to be screened for it for at least the next five years.

But for now, that is one less thing to worry about.  Thank you, Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. Tonya, taking Femara increases my risk for endometrial cancer. I am unsure whether my Mum died from cancer of the lining of the stomach or endometrial cancer so I will be suggesting my doctor continue with the screening process,
    Praise the Lord for your results.

    ReplyDelete