About this blog

I was diagnosed with breast cancer on June 11, 2010. As a result of my treatment, I have lymphedema in my left arm. I draw my strength from the Lord, as well as my family's Scots-Irish heritage. Our Graham's were a tough and scrappy bunch of fighters on the Scottish/English border. They came to America and continued to fight when necessary: in the American Revolution; the Civil War; and my brother is a Captain in the U.S. Army. My ancestors settled this country against all odds. My great-grandmothers on both sides of the family were pioneer women who settled the West. Along with that heritage, and the full armor of God, I am walking the walk and fighting the good fight.

Monday, November 21, 2011

VICTORY

This is what victory looks like. Here is my team, the Pink and Plaid Warriors. We made it all 60 miles, despite hurt joints, oozing capillaries, and potential blisters.

The event itself had a huge impact on me. I will do my best to convey it all over the next few blog posts. There is no way I could do it in just one post. I've got so many pictures, its going to be hard to choose which ones to post.

I'm grateful to God for giving us the strength to get through, my team for making the commitment to such a huge endeavor, my parents for jumping in and making it a priority for their lives, my donors for their financial support, and my prayer warriors for their intercession. Without all of you, this photo would not be possible.

Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment