About this blog

I was diagnosed with breast cancer on June 11, 2010. As a result of my treatment, I have lymphedema in my left arm. I draw my strength from the Lord, as well as my family's Scots-Irish heritage. Our Graham's were a tough and scrappy bunch of fighters on the Scottish/English border. They came to America and continued to fight when necessary: in the American Revolution; the Civil War; and my brother is a Captain in the U.S. Army. My ancestors settled this country against all odds. My great-grandmothers on both sides of the family were pioneer women who settled the West. Along with that heritage, and the full armor of God, I am walking the walk and fighting the good fight.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

My TV debut...

Don't blink, or you may miss me! Here is one of the ads that I'm in for the 2012 3 Day Walk.
If you are interested in reading the story of the day we shot this, you can read about it here.

 
'United' TV from Komen 3-Day for the Cure on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Great ad. Are you doing the 3-Day walk? So great!

    XOXOXO,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonya, Great ad! You look and sound like a pro! Although I don't personally support Komen, I think it's great that you are getting out there, raising awareness and inspiring others!
    God bless,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete